Wednesday 9 March 2011

My annual act of rebellion!

Today was "National No Smoking Day", so (as usual) I ended up smoking more!

I started the day with some Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Curly Cut, in a Peterson 314 Standard System...a decent amount of nicotine to kick start my system in the morning. Had a couple of bowls of St Bruno Ready Rubbed, in a Falcon during the day...it's a nice low maintenance combination that I find I can put down and come back to later, handy at work. Now, I'm currently enjoying some GH&Co Best Brown #2, in a Peterson 307 Standard System.

As an added advantage, according to ASH "the average smoker spends £2,000 per year on cigarettes"...even with the amount I've spent on pipes (so far) and working on a tin of tobacco a week, I reckon I'm spending about £700/year...saving about £1,300!! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment