Friday 15 April 2011

March meeting (2).

Apologies for the delay in updating...things have been pretty hectic here, but hopefully things have calmed down a bit for now.

The trial run of a weekend meeting (Saturday 26th) was another quiet one...just myself and Colin. We met at the usual venue but I'm still open to suggestions if anyone knows somewhere else (local to them) that we can use.
Sitting in daylight (with even the occasional glimpse of sunshine) does make for a more pleasant smoking experience! As an added bonus we hardly had to use the heaters for once.

Unfortunately, I neglected to take notes so I can't remember what Colin was smoking but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed several bowls of Best Brown #2 in a couple of Peterson's (303 and 307 Standard Systems)!

No comments:

Post a Comment