Tuesday 26 July 2011

Pipe Smoking Bloggers Event #1

Whilst I'm personally a dedicated convert to Peterson's Standard System pipes (at least until I win the Lottery and can start trying DeLuxes lol), I am being tempted by some other makers...particularly after seeing some of the fine examples posted by Dan on his blog "Fast Track to Poverty", he's another "Pipe Smoking Blogger", so you might have already discovered his blog.

He's also posted a couple of other pieces that look likely to lighten my wallet in the very near future...a very nice 6 pipe rack from smokingpipes.com and a briar tipped tamper from Ozark Mountain Briars that looks MUCH nicer than my current Czech Tools!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking out todays posts for PSB event #1 - fun times.

    Cheers
    Brian

    ReplyDelete