Friday 5 August 2011

More raffle prizes! A.K.A. The fine art of blagging lol

A few weeks ago, I thought I'd take a chance and contacted Mac  Baren Tobacco to see if they would be willing to sponsor us with a tin or two...to use either as raffle prizes, or to be available for members to try a different blend.

This morning, I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call from the Managing Director of Gawith, Hoggarth & Company (Mac Baren's UK distributor).

Not only are they very happy to provide some Mac Baren blends for us to sample...and some from other blenders, including themselves, in the future...but they are also sending a prize for the next raffle! I will post details and photos when it arrives*.

*I know what's coming, but I'm going to tease you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment